Latham Steele Lehman handles all matters relating to Intellectual Property including Copyrights, Trademarks and Patents. These matters include:
- Trademark clearance searches and state and/or federal trademark registration
- Preparing and implementing policies and agreements to protect trade secrets and proprietary information
- Copyright clearance, registration, licensing and transfer of copyrights on the various works subject to copyright including books, film, multimedia, music, artwork and computer software
- Patent searches, preparation and filing of patent applications
- Protection and enforcement of IP rights
- Technology licensing and transactions
- Reviewing, preparing and negotiating agreements for the commercialization of trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets and patents.